Council Tax Disabled Band Reduction Scheme

Use this form to apply for a reduction in your Council Tax because:

  • a disabled person lives in your household - this could be yourself or someone who lives with you; and

  • the property has been adapted for their needs

You will need:

  • your Council Tax account reference - from your latest bill from Bury Council

What happens after you have applied?

We will arrange a home visit to confirm that your property meets the relevant criteria.

Data Protection

In this form, we may ask for some personal information (such as name address, bank details etc) in order to fulfill your request for information or services.

This information will be held securely and will be used to provide you with the service you have requested.

Any processing will be performed in line with the requirements of the Data Protection Act 2018 and the General Data Protection Regulations.

Bury Council is the Data Controller for the information you give us. Further details about how we process personal data can be found in our privacy notice (opens in a new window or tab)